[nflug] Gnome behavior

Jesse Jarzynka denisesballs at thecybersource.com
Fri Nov 11 10:06:11 EST 2005

Cyber Source wrote:

> In Gnome, there is an option called "Always on visible workspace" when
> you right click on the title bar of the open app. I never noticed this
> before and am a little cautious about trying this for fear of not
> being able to revert it or at least hunting for the function. If you
> do this, let me know what it does, Thanks.

Dad, that keeps the window on whatever workspace you happen to be on.
That's the opposite of what he wants to do - keep windows on their own
workspaces. I use it for my gkrellm so it's always on whatever workspace
I happen to be on. You can just uncheck it if you don't like it. It
turns into "Only on this workspace" after you've checked "Always on
visible workspace".

That being said, I've never personally seen a way to do this Robert.

--
Jesse Jarzynka
Cyber Source