[nflug] Another reason to not use M$ products...

Jesse Jarzynka denisesballs at thecybersource.com
Thu Nov 3 12:45:53 EST 2005

Jason Lasker wrote:

>Mark
>	Your comments are right on the money.  The responses to this issue
>are juvenile, especially the one below.  This type of commentary speaks to
>the professional credibility of the authors, although from past postings I
>am not surprised.
>

>"Just the facts ma'am"
>

>Jason Lasker
>Senior Systems Administrator
>Science and Engineering Node Services
>University at Buffalo
>113 Bell Hall
>Buffalo, NY 14260-2050
>Voice: (716) 645-3797 x2172
>Fax    (716) 645-3704
>email mailto:lasker at eng.buffalo.edu

Was this referring to me? If so, how is it juvenile to politely ask for
people to keep their personal gripes to a personal e-mail, and not send
their problem with other people's postings about Microsoft to everyone's
e-mail on this LINUX user group?

I'd also be interested in just what you mean by "professional credibility".

--
Jesse Jarzynka
Cyber Source