Meeting?

Ramon Luciano III ramonluciano at gmail.com
Mon May 30 02:10:42 EDT 2005

Yea I'd say you missed something. That something being the meeting as
it was Sunday @ 1PM.

I still cant believe everyone who showed up won that contest outside,
the $100 we each got really helped my pocket out for the day...sucks
for whoever didn't show. Oh and thanks for the free personalized NFLUG
flash drives Bob. 512MB? You've outdone yourself.

And Mr. Hubbard, the catering you setup was top notch. I really didn't
expect a 3 course meal. I thought it was going to be just donuts...you
have also outdone yourself.

After this meeting, I'll be sure never to miss another one. $100 for
winning that contest out of nowhere, Free 512MB Flash Drive, 3-course
meal. I am proud to say Im a member of NFLUG and to say, "I was there
when..."