why no forums?

John Seth johnseth at phoenixwing.com
Thu May 26 20:42:29 EDT 2005

Ok, I've been debating this for months ...

I found nflug.com was open and unpurchased almost a year ago, and bought
it.  I figured, what the heck, if someone on the mailing list wanted it
to point to nflug.org, it was there.  Being bored one day, I put it up
on my server to tinker with PostNuke and other things...

Today, after this question was posed, I went back to it and updated the
site and got it working properly.  Thus, www.nflug.com is available as a
_counterpart_ to NFLUG.org.  I mean no disrespect to anyone on the list,
nor the folks running the .org site, it's up and running as a companion
site.  It is on a linux box, running PostNuke with the PNphpBB forums,
and is far from updated.  Feel free to use it _in addition to_ the .org
mailing list if you like.

Feel free to suggest links, post news articles, downloads, or any other
information people can use.

- Tony Evans