Security for USB Thumb drives

Tom McKim mckimt at yahoo.com
Thu May 26 08:26:43 EDT 2005

Joe,

I recalled reading an article on that a few months
back.  I did search and found the articel and a couple
followups. It was written by M. E. Kabay from Network
World.

Biometric flash drive is convenient and secure -
2/22/05
http://www.networkworld.com/newsletters/sec/2005/0221sec1.html

Applications of biometric flash drives - 02/24/05
http://www.networkworld.com/newsletters/sec/2005/0221sec2.html

USB flash drives spreading like mushrooms - 03/01/05
http://www.networkworld.com/newsletters/sec/2005/0228sec1.html

Tom McKim