dell poweredge 2300

John Seth johnseth at phoenixwing.com
Wed May 25 20:18:26 EDT 2005

I have Dell Poweredge servers which I ended up replacing all the perc/2
cards to perc/4 since they updated the firmware and some sligh I/O
issues with the onboard drives and external drive arrays I have.  You
may want to check and see if your poweredge system has updated perc
cards to replace the existing ones.

--- Tony