Gates -- lost mind

Greg Neumann DadNeumann at verizon.net
Fri May 20 12:36:54 EDT 2005

ron browning wrote:

>>From this weeks "Processor" news letter is an attached
>article worth reading1
>

>__________________________________
>Yahoo! Mail Mobile
>Take Yahoo! Mail with you! Check email on your mobile phone.
>http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail

Of course, those happy unemployment figures never count people who have
given up on the IT field and gone into something else, or stopped
looking in the field, or run out of unemployment insurance, etc. IF
those figures actually counted underemployed, qualified but stopped
looking, downsizes w/ 2,000 other IT workers from the same location when
it closed, etc. I'm betting the figure would be closer to 15%.
Here's an interesting item along those lines:
Of course, changing the visa setup won't stop companies from outsourcing
or moving out completely. It's almost a chicken & egg problem.
Well, I've got pretty bad headache, plus the "figurative" on having to
deal with Bill's marvelous spyware magnet. :-( So, that's all the
thinking I can stand for now! ;-)
-Greg