Upgrade firefox 0.10.1 to 1.0.2/How to

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 24 13:30:02 EST 2005

I did do apt-get to upgrade and it worked.I did notice
though when you do that, the option to do automatic
updates under edit>pref>advance are still not there. I
uninstalled and loaded the full version of 1.0.2 and
it did have the software updates option in
preferences. Where should the default install of
FireFox go? Just wondering what peoples preferences
are? Thanks!
--- Jesse Jarzynka <denisesballs at thecybersource.com>