Meeting Next Week??

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 13 11:59:21 EST 2005

I have found out that I won't be in town next Sunday.  Unless someone else can
run the meeting, we will have to postpone until the 27th.

I have heard a bunch of things that people want to cover.  Any volunteers for
presentations.  Please don't volunteer unless you're going to be able to be at
the meeting.

Cheers!

Bob