Answer-- RE: OpenLDAP references

Dennis Ruzeski dennisr at corp.kanoodle.com
Fri Mar 11 11:04:23 EST 2005

I should have already known this, but O'Reilly to the rescue!

The 'ferret' book, LDAP System Administration by Gerald Carter saved the day. Before you even think about setting up ldap, get this book and check out the following websites
http://www.padl.com
http://www.metaconsultancy.com/whitepapers/ldap.htm
http://www.metaconsultancy.com/whitepapers/ldap-linux.htm

The websites are great, but the book is the bomb..

--Dennis