Poll of sorts-

Dennis Ruzeski dennisr at corp.kanoodle.com
Thu Mar 10 10:17:33 EST 2005

I'm curious about something--

How do you all use Linux? Are there many people on the list that use it in a corporate/enterprise environment or is it more for desktop/home use?

I've only been to a couple of meetings, but they seem to center more around 'Linux as a Windows desktop replacement', which is great since Windows sucks, but I'd like to see more meeting topics revolving around things like high-volume system administration, tuning for performance and uptime, and Linux in the enterprise. Anybody else that would like to do things like this?

--Dennis