Rack mount cabinet

Erek Dyskant erek at nbtsc.org
Wed Mar 9 20:19:59 EST 2005

Mark,
	Since this won't be for mission critical or high-density servers,
I'm basically looking for whatever someone has surplus.  This is
 to organize the developement and other servers that we have in
our office.
	It won't be filled for some time, so I don't anticipate cooling
to be a problem.  I'd prefer round holes.  As of now, we're planning on
having, a switch, a UPS, 2 generic 3U boxes, a 3U Proliant 1600, a Supermicro
1U box, and a Sun Ultra 10, for a total of 18 Units, so anything over
25U would be fine.  42U seems to be the standard size, so we'll most
likely go with one like that and have plenty of ventilation space
between the servers.
	Thanks for the help.

Regards,
Erek