Have I been hacked?

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Tue Mar 8 22:21:37 EST 2005

frank at mogosystems.com wrote:

>I have been having a problem with certain sites "not being found." These are
>sites that used to come up quickly. Now it takes 2 - 4 times just to get them to
>load. They load fine on my winbloze box. I am on PowerLink. I am trying to figure
>out what is causing this delay. Does anyone have any ideas?
>
>Thanks,
>Frank

traceroute will tell you if routers are down on the internet,
"traceroute yahoo.com" will show you all the hops it takes to get there,
if you get any *, that particular router is timing out, etc. Right now,
I'm showing time outs on some routers, I think there is some trouble on
the net tonight. If root routers go down, and they do from time to time,
it can cause troubles until a different route is used, etc..

--
cybersource.us
                         115 Richfield Road