OFF TOPIC Windows Backup

Erek Dyskant erek at nbtsc.org
Sat Mar 5 09:29:30 EST 2005

Justin,
	Doesn't exactly fit your 'no's list, but I have had good results
with Retrospect backup.
	If you can afford it, I'd strongly recommend you go with an
incremental backup scheme.  If the server goes entirely haywire, you'
ll probably know within a day, but if the CFO accidentally deletes his
pictures of his kids, it may take a few days before someone reports it.
	It has been great for us to be able to say "Would you like
yesterday's or last week's version of your file" when someone needs a
restore (Which happens suprisingly often.  Maybe once every three
months.  Usually requested two to three days after they delete the file.)
	Hope this is helpful.

Regards,
Erek