Backups

Erek Dyskant erek at nbtsc.org
Wed Mar 2 21:43:04 EST 2005

If you have excess storage on the backup server, I would look into
rsnapshot.  It is an incremental backup script that rsyncs daily backups
into different folders, using hard links so that files that didn't
change are only stored once.

We use it on our servers so we can restore from several backups
previous.

Erek