Deer Park Alpha 1 Available!

robert_todd at adelphia.net robert_todd at adelphia.net
Thu Jun 2 18:25:43 EDT 2005

>From mozilla.org:

Deer Park Alpha 1 is an alpha release of our next generation Firefox browser and it is being made available for testing purposes only. Deer Park Alpha 1 is intended for web application developers and our testing community. Current users of Mozilla Firefox 1.0.x should not use Deer Park Alpha 1.

For more information and how to download the source (I downloaded the code and am building a contrib binary for 64 and 32 bit Sparc Unices (or is that Linuces <G>)) you can go directly to http://www.mozilla.org/projects/deerpark/releases/alpha1.html

Robert Wolfe
OpenSource Solutions, Lancaster, NY
http://www.osshome.org