Verizon Fios

kobear at sharedbrain.net kobear at sharedbrain.net
Thu Jul 28 21:53:57 EDT 2005

I have a friend that works for Verizon, and he has been saying that this area is
being primed to roll the service out next year.

The service will be Fiber based, and will start at around 5MB for the same price
as standard DSL (1.5MB).  There will, however, be at least 3 tiers of service,
ranging all the way up to about 60MB service, which will cost in the
neighborhood of around $150/month