MYSQL Data Entry Form

Robert Colbey Robert.Colbey at cognigencorp.com
Wed Jul 27 17:34:27 EDT 2005

A truly excellent opensource tool,  DBDesigner 4, is available at
http://www.fabforce.net/dbdesigner4/

It is by far the most sophisticated opensource database tool I have seen.
Not only can you create entity relationship diagrams and then have it
create the generating SQL, you can reverse-engineer the diagram from a
database connection. Once it understands the schema, there is a plug-in
which you can use to create some pretty nice PHP data entry screens.