2 public ip's

Robert F. Stockdale IV javabob at adelphia.net
Mon Jul 25 03:49:27 EDT 2005

What ports are you expecting the piblic unit to operate on? Does your
ISP allow use of those ports on incomming requests? The well known ports
for SIP are 2543 and 5060 and your ISP must permit those. I know
Adelphia blocks port 80 to prevent use of ones' own computer as a web
server on the public internet. Of course, if you redirect it to one that
is accessible, then it should work. Just a thought.
Bob