fedora 4 question

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Thu Jul 7 14:35:22 EDT 2005

all FC releases are "public beta", they have all been very stable with
varying degrees of quirks here and there, probably with FC2 having the
most quirks (gnomewise that is). The nice thing is tons of people are
all over it and quirks/bugs usually get fixed asap or as soon as become
known. The hardest part of FC is keeping up with all the changes but it
keeps you on your toes and keeps you on the cutting edge. I would go
with FC4, if you find an issue, it will most likely get fixed quickly, IMHO.