arghhhh Re: mounting ntfs hard drive hdb

ebenoit ebenoit at hopevale.com
Mon Jul 4 23:21:36 EDT 2005

I have always wanted to recompile a kernel but never really had a motive
...now the challenge

Thanks for your responses ...my only choice at this point is to utilize
an ntfs mount, there is too much data to move to store anywhere, I have
to utilize an ntfs mount.

I read a while back on the debian site, very pleasent documentation on
how to recompile your kernel ...I just hope it still exists :)

Thanks for all your help,
eric