Fedora resources

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Mon Jul 4 12:25:13 EDT 2005

I'm going to assume you have FC3. My FC3 box running kernel
2.6.11-1.14_FC3 had the attached file in the kernel docs for the Adaptec
1520. I would try "/sbin/modprobe aha152x" as root and see if you can
load the module. You could also try booting your system with the card in
with a rescue cd and see what modules get loaded, then compare them
against your running system.