Mailling List Archives

John Seth johnseth at phoenixwing.com
Sun Jul 3 00:14:02 EDT 2005

Just an update for those that are interested.  I recently came across a
perl program that converts mailbox format inboxes to HTML and creates
the HTML pages for date & thread sorted displays.  I stopped myself from
deleting any email coming in from the list, and gathered up what I had
previously and new, and threw them into an mbox formatted file, and
converted them.

What I have kept, is now archived on the NFLUG.com website, and I now
have my mail server saving and converting any new email from the mailing
list.  Currently, about once a week I will update the archives to ensure
it is working as desired, then... I'll make it a twice daily thing most
likely, and archive on a per month basis.

If anyone has not deleted any email, and perhaps has all the NFLUG email
in a single file... feel free to email it to me :) or burn it to cd and
snail-mail it (or hand deliver if ya feel like driving to Fredonia).
I'll be more than happy, and anxious, to get archives up for the list.

You can view the current archives at:

     http://www.nflug.com/archives/

--
   Tony Evans