Debian and cdrecord under >2.6.8(follow up to vlok and cyber as well)

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 2 18:59:35 EDT 2005

Wow I really appreciate that - I love my Plextor PX-716A for backing up DVDs
and burning DVD media, but I would love to try another to see if it makes a
difference.

My Burner is HDC and reader HDD (master and SLave on Second IDE respectively -
I never disk to disk it so that is suggested setup)

I still have to get by a store and get some different media - A lot of what I
read seems to indicate it might not like the media - I'm still having a heck of
a time getting the firmware update on this thing, I want to try 2-3 other CD-R
media - even though the TDK 48X I'm using work great in my Windows laptop :-(

JJN

=== message truncated ===