This made me laugh.

green_man green_man at bluefrog.biz
Fri Jul 1 23:05:47 EDT 2005

Jesse Jarzynka wrote, On 07/01/05 2:34 PM:

> http://lobby4linux.com/WordPress/?p=26
>
> Anyone else sense just a tiny bit of sarcasm in his tone?

Nah, otherwise it wouldn't be an "apology" :)
Linus should see that one, I bet he'd get a big kick out of it.
I just wonder whose intellectual property the Stockholm syndrome is ?
Now, if we could just get the Redmond syndrome recognized as a curable
disease ....

--
The sole purpose of my life is, apparently, to test my sanity.

Scott
Netscape 7.0 Mail

--
This outgoing message is certified Virus Free.