Linux vmware workstation

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 29 14:08:30 EST 2005

I am testing out a demo 30 version of vmware workstation on FC 3. Love to get a serial key for it. I want to set up a Winblows 2003 Domain Controller to test. What settings do I need to setup networking? There is bridge, nat etc and im not sure with one to use. Do I need to add different statc if addresss to the winblows server? I have sucessfully installed Solaris 10 aafter 2 days of wrestling with vid drivers in Sun/vmware. I noticed too if I didnt check use legacy emulation for cdrom it wouldnt boot the cd. Any suggestions?