Asterisk hardware

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 17 17:11:42 EST 2005

I just really like to do a general setup. What
hardware goes into the pc to let me use my Adelphia
broadbad connection to dial out do huntgroup to my
cell phone etc.. Something I can setup really cheap
and just test.. Kind of like the Vonage setup. I
thoght ther were ata connectors of some sort to use
with analog phones too to make them digital..