funny video

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Wed Jan 12 09:01:47 EST 2005

You need to check those disks/iso's Stephen. Also, make sure that your
hard drive settings in your BIOS are set for LBA. If you can boot that
with rescue mode, do an fdisk -l on the drive and check the size of the
/boot partition. By default, it should have made a 100mb partition, if
the cylinders for that partition equal more than 12 and are like 500,
that could be your problem. Bring this with you when you come with the
cams and I'll check it out for ya.