Security

Eric ebenoit at hopevale.com
Mon Jan 10 08:58:17 EST 2005

 ...I have seen this same message a long time ago on a system I was
working on ...off line I think it was a screensaver ...what RedHat linux
was it ...asuming it is RedHat that was the system  that did the same
thing to me, but I just can't remember what had happened and why ...I do
know that a while back screensavers locked up linux and slowed the
system to a crawl ...I think that is what I did ...disabled the
screensaver and then everything worked great ...what version of linux
are you trying to run??