Slackware / slapt-get repositories

John Seth johnseth at phoenixwing.com
Thu Jan 6 22:18:37 EST 2005

These are some of the mirrors I use with Swaret (http://swaret.sf.net/). I
usually use the first in the list as it always seems pretty fast, though,
with any mirror... it takes time to update from Slackware's main site.

ftp://ftp.nluug.nl/pub/os/Linux/distr/slackware/slackware-$VERSION
ftp://ftp.slackware.no/pub/linux/slackware/slackware-$VERSION
ftp://ftp.slackware.at/slackware-$VERSION
ftp://ftp.planetmirror.com/pub/slackware/slackware-$VERSION
ftp://ftp.slackware.com/pub/slackware/slackware-$VERSION

- Tony