small network

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Sat Jan 1 12:50:53 EST 2005

With the vmware route, you can have NFS running on the Linux workstation
(host) and then share the Linux data with the workstations samba, then
when running your windows under vmware, you can map the share to a
drive, so now windows is sharing data either with it's own Linux machine
(host) or with the NFS that was shared with the server! Pretty cool huh?