Backups

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Fri Feb 25 10:04:05 EST 2005

While you're looking into backups, check out the rsync command.  It's
fast and can be set up to back up only what has changed from the last
backup.

Joe

--
"All speech, action, and behavior are fluctuations of consciousness. All life emerges from, and is sustained in, consciousness. The whole universe is the expression of consciousness. The reality of the universe is one unbounded ocean of consciousness in motion." --Maharishi Mahesh Yogi