Ballmer

Stephen Burke qfwfq at adelphia.net
Thu Feb 24 19:29:34 EST 2005

THAT is actually one of the more frightening things I have EVER seen.
and how did there get to be so many douchebags running around destroying
my name?
That guy is absolutely crying out for a bitch-slap!
Just wish I could be the one to administer it. ;-)

and then, after that:

There are people who don't like capitalism, and people who don't like
PCs. But there's no-one who likes the PC who doesn't like Microsoft.
Bill Gates
<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/b/billgates136248.html>

Hello? I guess he's just trying to perfect lying with a straight face
for the next trial.

S.