Backups

Robert Dege rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Thu Feb 24 13:21:01 EST 2005

We use Amanda (www.amanda.org) here.  It's free to use, but it's not for
the faint of heart.  Although, I think there's a document out there that
helps ease people into it's setup, and administration.

-Rob

> I would look at either Tapeware, Computer Associates, or Legato. They all
> sell backup solutions for Linux.

Dege

As seen on bash.org:
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there
should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't
we just take the safety labels off of everything and let
the problem solve itself?