UB ONLY: RHEL 4 and UBLinux 3.03 available for download

David Dudek dudek at buffalo.edu
Tue Feb 22 11:14:57 EST 2005

This is a general service announcement for the University at Buffalo folks
only:

Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 is available on our local download site at:

http://redhat.buffalo.edu/pub/ublinux/rheldownload.html

Support for this version of Linux will be minimal at this time since it is
so new.  If you install this software on your machine, we strongly
recommend that you register the machine with our Red Hat Network proxy.
For more information see:

http://www.cit.buffalo.edu/linux/rhen.html

Also, UBLinux 3.03 is available for download at:

http://redhat.buffalo.edu/pub/ublinux/

Note that it is not necessary to download and install UBLinux 3.03 if you
have UBLinux 3.0 or higher AND you have been keeping the machine current
with the Red Hat Network.

For more general information regarding Linux support, see:

http://www.cit.buffalo.edu/linux/

--
David Thomas Dudek