dell inspiron 7000/7500 parts

Dave Andruczyk djandruczyk at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 18:51:10 EST 2005

Anyone have any dell inspiron 7000/7500 parts?  I'm looking for a new keyboard
as mine crapped out. (I don't like the ebay route as most of them screw you
heavily on shipping)

Also any other inspiron 7000,7500,3800,5000 parts I mmay be intersted in as
well. I'm also looking for an inspiron 7500 chassis to upgrade my 7000 to, and
migrate my components over so I can get a 750-850mhz CPU for it... (as I
already have a new disk, new CD, a good LCD and an excellent battery, just a
crappy 366 CPU)

=====
Dave J. Andruczyk