[inbox] Re: Meeting Time?

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Fri Feb 18 08:59:45 EST 2005

FROM PREVIOUS-----> Interesting how people are always trying to put
Linux on the old "nobody want's" anymore boxes *(not that that's what
your doing).*

You must have missed that part before. And for your information, my
mother happens to be dead and no I couldn't afford to buy her a new one
even if she were still here, I was making general observations. And,
your welcome for the link to show you the FC3 requirements.

--
cybersource.us
                         115 Richfield Road