Meeting Time?

robert_todd at adelphia.net robert_todd at adelphia.net
Wed Feb 16 19:04:44 EST 2005

On Wednesday 16 February 2005 05:33 pm, Cyber Source wrote:

> Jesse and I are thinking of bringing one of our tweaked Linux boxes in.
> I always get a kick out of seeing people realize that there IS another
> desktop choice (and it's just a matter of time before they realize it's
> a better one).

I could not agree with you more on this.  I just installed Slackware 10.1 here
at home in Lancaster and it runs quite nicely on top of my Windows 2000 Pro
desktop using MS Virtual PC 2004.  I've started reading all of my mail and
doing all of my surfing in Linux while Windows 2000 Pro runs all my server
apps in the background.  Now I just gotta be patient and wait for my keyboard
to my Sun Ultrasparc V to come in :)  *DROOLS!*