Meeting Time?

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 14 11:15:51 EST 2005

OK, here is the info:

The meeting will be at 712 Main Street (between W Tupper and Pearl (not perl
:-)).  We are in the lower level of the building known as the 'Ansonia Center'.
 There will be a buzzer but we don't know if it will be fixed in time.  We DO
have a camera that is pointed at the door on the left so we can see if people
are there so we can get someone to let you in.  To get to the office, walk
straight in until you get to the elevator.  Take that to 'LL'.  when you get
off the elevator, make an immediate left and the door you'll be looking at will
be where the meeting will be held.

The location is really close to the first train stop as it exits the tunnel so
for those folks coming from UB (or anyone that doesn't want to drive downtown)
is pretty easy.  There is a parking lot just after the building and there is a
bunch of on-street parking in front of the building, so there shouldn't be any
trouble there.

We have the network up and running and have a 10-100 switch so that everyone
that needs to can jack in.

Now all we need is a topic or two to cover.  Anybody got any ideas?

Cheers!

Bob