Meeting Time?

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 00:17:16 EST 2005

Interesting that this comes up right now.  It is about 12:15 AM and I just got
home from wiring the new office.  The guys are going to do some cleanup and
things should be ready in time for the meeting.  The meeting will be on Feb 20
at 1:00 PM.  It is on Main street between W. Tupper and Pearl.  I don't
remember the exact address off the top of my head but it is on the left side of
Main as you're coming from Tupper.  We have a camera that is pointed at the
front door so we should be able to see if someone is there.

I will get the exact address in the morning and post it to the group.  The new
place even has heat!  Major bonus.

Cheers!

Bob