Intel 3.4 hyperthreading/siblings

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Fri Feb 4 11:34:17 EST 2005

/ /I Have a copy of the kernel-2.6.9-1.667.src.rpm file here if you
don't want to go searching for it. If you don't have that version of the
kernel, you should upgrade to that first, as we have found that one to
be very stable, etc. Then I can shoot you over the file and tell you how
to incorp the tree, etc.