Linux Mail Server

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Thu Feb 3 15:40:06 EST 2005

if you need to support both IMAP/POP with multiple domain i would
recommend cyrus imapd, http://asg.web.cmu.edu/cyrus/. for a webmail
frontend you can't beat squirrelmail, http://squirrelmail.org.

and for my last plug, the easiest way to deploy a linux mail server
running postfix,amavis-new,cyrus,squirrelmail is to use the SuSE/Novell
distribution. all of these piece are include with SuSE so package
insallation and maintenance is simple unless you plan on applying custom
patches to any of the above mentioned packages.

good luck.

--
Darin Perusich
Unix Systems Administrator