LDAP Editor

Justin Bennett Justin.Bennett at dynabrade.com
Tue Feb 1 08:16:37 EST 2005

I'm using the java one at the moment, it works ok. but doesn't give you
much in the way of error messages. I downloaded th softerra broweser,
but from what I remember you need the administrator to add records, and
that was like $225 or something. I'll see if maybe I can get the GQ
compiled for windows, I have gtk installed.

Justin Bennett
Network Administrator
Dynabrade, Inc.
8989 Sheridan Dr.