[nflug] Older Computers for Sale

Mark T. Valites mark-nflug at valites.net
Thu Dec 22 23:16:40 EST 2005

My collection of classic computers has been sitting around not being used
long enough. My housemate has also already threatened to not help move
them to a new apartment again. If anyone is interested in any of the
following systems, please contact me off list with any questions or
reasonable offers. I'm looking to get somewhere around eBay prices or a
perhaps a tad bit less for most of the systems.

-Mark

SPARCstation LX
ROM Rev. 2.9, 48 MB memory install
CPU: 50 MHz
OS: OpenBSD 3.4
Framebuffer: cgsix
Disk: 410MB
Extra Lance SBus Ethernet card (AUI <-> twisted pair adapter available)
Purple Sun Stand
Sun Model NO: 411 SCSI External Hard Disk Drive Case
Quantum Fireball Ultra SCSI Drive (1.2 - 3.2 GB, not sure of size)
SPARCstation 10 (1 X 390Z50)
ROM Rev. 2.12, 32 MB memory install
OS: None
Disk: Seagate STI480 SUN0424862800970634
SPARCstation 5
ROM Rev. 2.15, 32 MB memory installed
No CDROM or floppy
OS: OPENSTEP v40.13.1
Framebuffer: cgsix
Disks: CONNER CP30548 SUN0535B0CD9404KDEP
 	SEAGATE ST11200N 810400220971
SPARCStation1
ROM Rev. 1.0, 16 MB memory installed
OS: None
Note: The battery in the NVRAM chip died in this machine. I soldered a new 1.5 volt on onto the existing leads. Yes, this works.
Disks: None
Sun Ultra 1 Sbus 3.25 (UltraSPARC 167MHz)
OpenBoot 3.25, 128 MB memory installed
Disks: IBM DCAS32160SUN2.1GS60B
OS: Solaris 8
Sun Ultra 1 Sbus 3.25 (UltraSPARC 143MHz)
OpenBoot 3.25, 128 MB memory installed
Disks: IBM DCAS32160SUN2.1GS60B
OS: None
DEC (Digital) VT510 Terminal
Digital Multia / PDB (Personal Desktop Box)
133 MHz Alpha
Ram: Unknown (Suspect 64 MB)
Extra LiveWire 10/100 Fast Ethernet PCMCIA LAN Adapter (no dongle)
External SCSI HD (Size Unknown)
OS: Debian Something
Stand Included, but mount slightly cracked
IBM RS/6000 43P Model 140
CPU: 604e 200 MHz (Power 3)
OS: AIX 4.1.2 (Original IBM Media Included)
RAM: ???
SGI Octane Shell with Power Supply (New Logo)
SGI Indigo2 R10k 195MHz
RAM: 192MB
OS: Irix 6.5.19 (Original Media Included)
Power Supply: R10K
Graphics Cards: High Impact *and* Solid Impact
Disks: 4GB
3Com 100 MBit EISA ethernet card
SGI Indy R5k
Indy Cam
Cosmo Compress Card (Extremely Rare!)
Dead Power Supply (Common in the Indy)
SGI O2 R5k 180MHz (New Logo)
Disk: 9GB (I think)
Shell is in exceptional state
NeXT Station Turbo Color
OS: Some Working Version of NeXT
17" Color NexT Monitor
Complete Speaker Box, Keyboard, Mouse, Monitor Cables
Original Box of NeXTStep Developer 3.2 Media
NeXT Station Turbo
Disk: None
17" Next Monitor
Missing Cables
NeXT Laser Printer and Cable
Paper Trat Missing, but apparently an HP tray fits
SUN GDM 17 E10 Monitor