[nflug] RE: Burning a CD-R

Richard Hubbard hubbardr at adelphia.net
Wed Dec 21 10:02:27 EST 2005

I'm not sure, but I believe that current version of xcdroast is  .9
something.
That's not the point
click on create cd button
then click on the Master tracks button
small little checkbox on the right hand side says 'display directories
only' by default that is checked. un check it.  then you will see
individual files you can send over to create the 'image'. (I like to
make the image first, just to double check the size, then if i need to
make more copies I simply burn the image)
hope this helps