[nflug] Buffalo Perl Mongers (Rescheduled) Meeting is Wednesday...

DANIEL MAGNUSZEWSKI dmagnuszewski at mandtbank.com
Mon Dec 19 23:12:59 EST 2005

Scott,

We get all walks of life - Perl/PHP, Newbies/Experts - which keeps
things interesting.

I usually try to post our meeting info to a few listservs. To keep up
with the group, I'd recommend jumping on the list - it's fairly low
traffic:

Hopefully we'll see you next month!

-Dan

>>> "Scott Fleming" <nflug at afourthdimension.com> 12/19/05 8:30 PM >>>
I'm a big PHP fan, and while I would really enjoy attending a future
meeting, the 21st is not good for me. Please be sure to post the next
meeting date so I can plan to attend. Sounds like a great time, indeed.
Perhaps the meetings could be held in a place with wireless Internet
access available?

Scott Fleming

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=buffalo+tap+room+tonawanda+ny&spn=0.043248,0.075831&cid=43020278,-78880556,5592635937246303560&iwloc=A&hl=en