[nflug] issues with starting a comptuer

Ron Maggio ronmaggio2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 16 20:51:28 EST 2005

Hi, Joshua
 Well I hope you get your money back. UPS you say bounced it around? That could be the reason why it came in all ^%$#ed up! Good luck:)

 Ron:)

Joshua Ronne Altemoos <joshua at wolfnix.net> wrote: Well i spoke to teh seller. They got fios so there phone # was up in the
air but i shipped it back. looks like another ups fuck up

http://mail.yahoo.com