[nflug] issues with starting a comptuer

wpos2 at adelphia.net wpos2 at adelphia.net
Fri Dec 16 12:09:30 EST 2005

I've bought components off Ebay - in fact, half this computer is from
there.  For the most part I've been satisfied, tho I did get burned once
or twice.  I don't know about a whole system tho, especially after this
thread.  Besides, I'm not inclined to buy a system whole anyway.  The
part in my brain labeled "ego" starts to hurt when I consider so.