[nflug] Seeking a SOHO router/NAT device (with requirements)

vlok stone vlokstone at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 12 09:50:26 EST 2005

NOTE!! this voids the warranty on your router. A
linksys is a good
out of the box router. This is done if you need more
functionality on the cheap, but there is the risk that
you may render the device useless. Risk has its
rewards and costs. You use tftp commands to install
through ethernet. Much like updating a config for a
cisco router. If you give it a go, remember that
you're basically putting ten pounds of shit in a five
pound sack. 'Nuff said.

http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Satellite?blobcol=urldata&blobheadername1=Content-Type&blobheadername2=Content-Disposition&blobheadervalue1=application%2Fpdf&blobheadervalue2=inline%3B+filename%3Dwrt54g-v5_ug.pdf&blobkey=id&blobtable=MungoBlobs&blobwhere=1130280065091&ssbinary=true

http://www.dlink.com/products/support.asp?pid=62&pv=17&sec=1

ftp://ftp.dlink.com/Gateway/di604_revE1/Manual/di604_manual_206.zip