[nflug] Southtowns mini-meetings?

Ron Maggio ronmaggio2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 9 14:47:25 EST 2005

Hi, Greg
 Sounds good to me. Right now I'm formatting the SCSI drives, all seven of them, and will soon get to install something on it in a day or two when I have the time. I'm trying to decide between FreeBSD 4.6 or 4.10 or  Red Hat 7.? or later on it. I have a few boxes to pick and choose what will be installed on where. Right now I'm on the P4 box with Core 4 and its running fine, just needs to be configured and tweeked over time. I have it defaulting to KDE although I can also go into the Gnome GUI if I want.

 Ron:)

Greg Neumann <DadNeumann at verizon.net> wrote: Yeah, after the holidays for sure. And this is mostly a selfish kind
of thing. It's really hard for me to get to the downtown meetings. And
again, this would be very small, very casual group. Like ... the
problem you're having w/ the dual P Pro's.
Sat. or Sun. Afternoons look best at this point.
-Greg